Friday, May 22, 2009

History Behind Arithmetic.

-->


"If I add, if I subtract, If I give it all try to take some back, I forgotten then freedom that comes from the fact, that YOU are the sum.. and YOU are the one.. I want"
ARITHMETIC was taken from the song Arithmetic by Brooke Fraser. I met her long before she made her album and she continually inspires me with her music until today.
I could describe myself the same as this SLOI test described me.
Extroversion
||||||||||||||||
70%
Emotional Stability
||||||||||
40%
Orderliness
||||||||||||||||||||
90%
Accommodation
||||||||||||||||||
73%
Inquisitiveness
||||||||||||||||
63%
Your sloan type is SLOAI Your primary type is Organized
Organized
more controlled than random, more logical than abstract, uncomfortable when things are imperfect, more grounded than in the clouds, overachiever, likes the security of working for a company, motivated, wants everything to add up perfectly, saves money instead of spending it, feels best when working, does not go to concerts frequently, feels success provides a good model/example for others, not a fan of political instability and revolution, /wants to be good, balanced, and have integrity; fears being corrupt, evil, or defective/, does not like to look weird, financially prudent, mature, prefers non fiction to fiction, not a big partier, values tradition, values hard work, anti-tattoos, purposeful, thinks of most things in terms of costs and benefits
SLOAI
open, organized, asks lots of questions, outgoing, prone to panic, easily hurt, narcissistic, detail oriented, concerned about others, the first to act, believes children need firm discipline, finish most things they start, comfortable around others, upset by the misfortunes of strangers, socially skilled, compliments others frequently, interested in people, busy, interested in the problems of others, tens, physically affectionate, overly nice, likes to lead, generous, in touch with feelings, not afraid to draw attention to self, manipulative, prone to jealousy, worrying, easily excited, motivated by a desire for acclaim, prone to addiction, frequently driven to impress others, passionate about causes, swayed by emotions, curious, anxious, passionate about bettering the world’s condition, stressed, keeps spaces clean, believes in human goodness, well informed, thoughtful, assertive, fears doing the wrong thing, rushed..
Now This is How I See Myself
I am a detailed type of person. Result oriented and Excellence is important to me. No Mediocre. Unless i have not finished a thing, I would not jump to another.
I love to cry..cry is the flush of my emotions.I cry everytime i laugh, i am happy, i am excited or when i am angry, and hurt. Most of my close friends know it. The Unspoken Nye is sensitive and very fragile. Small things grieve me sometimes.
I always find interest in different people. I knew they have characters that i could learn from, also that we are made uniquely from each other, i try to learn for others that's why I love to spend time with people! I am a friendly type of person. I'm talkative of in good mood, but i know how to be silent at times. If I'm silent, I may be thinking of a thing or just talking to God.
Yeah, I love talking to God.For i know He is the one who could accept the Real Nye. I wanted to please Him always. That’s why as much as possible, be a good testimony to others..
I love music. Anything about it. Instruments, lyrics etc.
MY MOOD: I am romantic in my outlook with a bit of a taste for the exotic. I love feeling the sea breeze in my hair, sun on my skin... I always take the first dip. When it comes to art I appreciate precision and hard work. Nothing is more impressive than real craftsmanship.
FUN FOR ME: I love to be far away from my everyday life. There’s nothing like catching some rays and slowing down- I know how to get things nice and easy. For kicks, there’s nothing like a little affection to give me a buzz. When it comes to holidays, I like a very special treat, a chance to recharge my batteries in luxurious surroundings as well as spending time with my friends and family

MY HABITS: If I feel good outside, I would definitely feel good inside too. At times, I need to take an extra kick in order for me get myself going. I don’t like to take things seriously. Friendship is about enjoying myself and seeing the funny side of life. When I think of freedom, I think of hanging out with good friends. And I am always happy to make the first leap.

No comments: