Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brain Bug Thursday.


 At last! my first official post in this site..



Well, today is Thursday and of course it's my privilege to speak my mind.


-I am happy. Just happy. I dont know why.. but I am satisfied. I do not want to complicate my life with people and their freakin dramas lately. haha..


-I am excited about my Spanish Class.. yes at last classes will start on June 2. Ive waited for the enrollment like MONTHHHSSS!! and so my waiting at last is over.


-I feel so peaceful these few days. Probably because i don't have too many accounts to check and be involved with. hehe


-I am a little disturbed about something. And I wonder, why the thought of it could make me smile, for no reason at all. It is so Ironic that I know it's something disturbing yet it calms me. It paralyzes me yet it somehow freed me from something ive been tied up to lately.


Or maybe I am just over-analyzing.


- I am a bit worried that my hair is growing fast. i just had it cut and now it grew to the same
length.



- I am a little upset that i am gaining weight. Well, kinda happy that my legs and arms doesn't look like pole anymore.. (haha.. exaggerating) but still i hope I'd stop gaining weight before it's too late.





Anyways,
I have nothing much to post actually. I am getting a little lazy lately..
Til next post. :D


Nyenye


2 comments:

Unknown said...

first comment hehehe :) welcome back sa bloglife :D

Nye said...

hahaha.. thanks thanks Pj! kahit kelan eh blog reader kita..hahaha