Friday, April 30, 2010

A Love Letter.



I was browsing my old files and saw this picture of a screen shot I made of the online letter PJ wrote while he was still courting me. I am posting this to preserve it at the same time include this blog to my personal blog stories. 

I'll be writing a long blog if I'll start writing our love story so I will only tell you the background of how this love letter was in-scripted. 

PJ (my boyfriend) and I agreed to pray and fast from seeing and hearing from each other for a week. 

What I told PJ was, we need to not see and hear from each other first for him to weigh his real feelings for me. Also, fasting from spending time with me could give him a room in knowing God's will without the emotional distractions he's getting from being with me. Giving him only the safest reasons, not to mention I have my own and more personal reasons as well, we decided to pursue the fast.

What I did not know was that PJ wrote a week long blog of what he feels while doing the fast. He only gave me an access to his secret webpage when our fasting was finished. I will only post here what he wrote during the first day. :)
*You may click on the picture to zoom and read it. :)


There you have it. :) I hope we could set an example to everyone. :)

Until my next blog! :)



No comments: