Saturday, April 24, 2010

My First Spanish Paragraph.

I am not sure if I was able to mention in my previous blogs that I am studying Spanish (Español) hoping it could be my third language. I know how to speak Filipino and English already.


I initially enrolled myself in an International School. However, studying in groups doesn't work quite well with me so I decided to study the language online. It's fun to study the language online. There's a very unlimited resources and options. I joined  Spanish-English communities wherein we practice the language by choosing our partners. Most sites offer the whole program course, flashcards and materials for free. :)


The next few paragraphs will be written in Spanish. This blog will be my first Spanish written paragraph.  


* * * *
Hola mi amigos! Como te va? 

Mi nombre es Nye Sebuc. Este es mi primero nota en español. 

Bueno, Soy no sabe qué yo voy a escribir en la nota. :) Yo solo gusta practicar me español. wahahahaha. Pero, yo espero que ustedes a todo es alegre para mi. Yo necesito todavía hablar español y comprar el libro a ayuda para mi estudio. Hoy, yo no tengo mucho a hablar. :)


* * * *
There you go. I hope I was able to pull it off somehow. I am enjoying this so much.. hehehe
'til my next (and i hope improved) Spanish paragraphs. 
Hasta luego!!

No comments: