Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stucked Thoughts.

This is a BBT post. (Brain Bug Thursday).. i think i need to pull this off in advance since I have nothing to do here at the office.

Oh yeah,, by the way, I'm currently stucked alone here at the office.. with (imagine the scene) rain pouring hard outside, flooded street, without a single vehicle passing by.. no sign of a passing cab to save me and bring me home. It's already 8pm and if i did not decide to finish up some work from a meeting which was ended super late (530pm).. i probably could've left the office at exactly 5pm. I ordered food only to hear the lady from the other line say, "Mam, your food will be delivered in 45 mins", which registered to me as "Mam, you cant eat in 45 mins even if it's 8pm already and you are starving".

But I wonder why after all these "hassles" i am caught into, I am remaining calm, secured, enjoying every tick of the clock knowing ill be home in a bit.. cuddling my pillows under the warm embrace of my quilts.

My patience is one thing I am surprised to be stretched lately..
My perception about things is another thing that surprises me too..

Am i getting mature lately or things just learned to adjust on their own? That they just got tired picking on me..or im probably.. inside a big bubble? That no matter how different the circumstances may be, im getting entertained?.. or probably im in a shell? wherein i couldnt be in any way affected by anything..

I am happy i was able to master my own emotions.. and now I am living on top of it.. in FULL CONTROL.. :D

(My coffee is now in the microwave..it might save me a little energy so that when the food arrives, im still sane.. lol)

I have a lot of things to blog really. But, those are things i cant blog yet. it will take time.. a season probably before i could blog about them but i am patiently waiting.. cause i know it's worth waiting..

Somebody told me this..

"the real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time but also to leave the wrong thing unsaid at the most tempting moment"..

At times, proper timing could make things special.

How dysfunctional I can be without wisdom.


Proverbs 19: 11

11 A man's wisdom gives him patience;






No comments: