Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brain Bug Thursday.

It's Thursday.. as usual..Brain Debugging Day.

--I am on a fast today... okay in my vocabulary i call it Purposeful Starvation.

I'm praying for WISDOM, GOD's PROVISION, and PURPOSE. My prayer shields would know the specific areas and decisions i need to pray for and I'm enjoying this day so far.

-- I am thinking of the things I traded before in the past.. (some made me sad, some made me feel blessed) and while I'm thinking of those things, I thought of those things i could still trade in for something.

-- Why do I miss 'someone" within my reach? Oh im so desperate.. tsk tsk.. (with a grin)

-- LG: Last night is our Leadership Group. And I wonder why girls consumes too much time on topic about LOVE. But I learned a lot from my LG last night. So at home I realized that I need to tweak some of my standards. Then I came across a list of compromises Id do with God. Now, I'm leaning more on the wisdom side. :)

-- I'm going to surf this weekend. It'll be fun cause all my surfing friends are coming. FAMILIA.. solis steady trip for sure, plus my sister is coming,, plus YVes and Chibong are coming with Pipay.


That's all for this BBT. :) Happy Long Weekend to Me!

No comments: