Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Captivated

As I was reading through the pages of the old love notes I've written for my lover, I found this. It is in my old journal. A promise of a eternity full of Love. Yes, again, it is Love.

Date: March 15, 2006
Place: No specified
Situation: Crushed and Broken

For the things of this world are not the things that I am;
For the power of this world is nothing compared to My might;
For everything in this world is a chasing after the wind

Your Name shines like Gold, more precious to me.
Your Law is like a Leaf of Green I love to see; Your Hand is Full of Security, Embraces me; Your Love is Unfailing forever I will see.

Though Your darkness may come forth to blind you;
Still I’ll be the light to shine on you;
For the world will never take Me away from you;
I’ve seen you and I’ll keep you.
Never will they hurt you again
Forever you will be blessed
Come to Me and drink My cup
Be refreshed for I am who I am

Look, the days of my youth may perish
And I am afraid for things are getting menace I want to see Your face and forever be amazed For You are my ever breath!

I promise you forever, forever in My arms
I promise you forever, forever in My eyes
I promise you Now, More than ever..
I will speak My words to you and You will be blessed!

Go child, continue to stand up for Me
For I am delighted in you and your faith in Me
Never will I put you to shame
Never will I make you mocked
For you are the one I love, the Apple of my Eyes,
The One I will love Forever!

Even then,,He already saw me..

No comments: