Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Defining Faith

Faith

How do I write this without breaking down, or my eyes filling with tears? *sigh* (((*thinking* - Oh my God only YOU know...")))

Ichie described me one time as a person who clings on God's leg like a kid that is sooo afraid. I know I have a lot of fear..Well, probably because I hardly take risk and that I live in this fairy land I called "Nyeism".

When something tragic happens, it is incomprehensible. We cannot wrap our minds around it and we just don't understand. In our hearts & minds, we naturally ask '..WHY??'. It is during times like this, most of us or some of us struggle with our unbelief. 'The valley' challenges our faith in God. But His PEACE, that is, the Peace of God, allows us to be in a place where His love & mercy covers us, wraps us up and keeps us. It does not mean, we do not grieve or we do not cry. But there comes a point where we have to pick ourselves up...for life's sake, we MUST! It's easier said than done isn't it?

But,as hard as it is, FAITH in God vs. FEAR is it. HOLD ON to Him & His Word. And His grace will uphold, comfort and sustain you in your time of troubles.

"The Peace of God surpasses ALL understanding."

HAVING FAITH
Having faith is holding onto something when everyone else has given up!

Having faith is learning to put your trust in God, despite the situation and looking neither left nor right, nor giving heed to negativity!

Having faith means believing that which is unattainable!

Having faith means believing in that which is impossible!

Having faith is believing FIRST, then seeing SECOND!

Having faith is rising ABOVE the situation, rather than letting the situation rise above YOU!

Having faith is not depending on the senses to determine it's REAL.

Having faith is seeing the FUTURE and what's up ahead...

Having faith is simply B E L I E V I N G

No comments: