Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time

“Time”
“Time is something that you have yet you don’t have, you give it to people that matters to you”


I’ve been hearing myself quoting the above phrase more often whenever I’m begging for time from people I wanted to ask time for.
I noticed that I’ve wanted time and attention more often from people I wanted to earn time from, but hardly get it from them. Then I threw the question back to me and asked myself “Am I being a good steward of time?”
Then slowly, I grabbed my pillow, hugged it tight and then repented of how I often neglect those people that I should spend time with. I am so comfortable in calling and texting just anybody but my family.
Funny that we often don’t realize those things that we have unless we lost them. Being far from those people I love is not easy, but being so apathetic for the need of making myself felt is unjustifiable.
The importance of things can be measured by how much time we are willing to invest in them. The more time we give to something, the more we reveal it’s value and importance to us.

1 John 3:18
“Dear Children, Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.”
Galatians 6:10

“Therefore, as we have the opportunity, let us do good to all people…”

Prayer Focus:
Relationship

No comments: